Step up to the world of premium ANR headsets with the value-priced Sierra. ANR and Bluetooth connectivity bring top-of-the-line features to Sierra and a reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right.
|13 × 11 × 5 in
- Superior quiet - Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low-frequency noise brings state-of-the-art technology to Sierra.
- Comfort and durability - Weighing just 16 ounces, Sierra is light on the head. Covering nearly 10 square inches of surface area, the ear seals create a better seal and greater distribution of side pressure.
- ComPriority - Never miss important radio communications. ComPriority features Lightspeed-patented technology that automatically lowers the volume of any auxiliary device during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Reversible microphone - Our unique design allows for right or left microphone placement so you can fly with technology on your side.
- Mobile phone and music connection - In addition to full Bluetooth connectivity, Sierra offers an integrated control box auxiliary input, making it easy to connect a mobile phone, iPad or music / audio device.
- FlightLink - Capture incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed's free FlightLink recording app for Apple iPad and iPhone via the supplied patch cable. This app is exclusively available on Lightspeed headsets.
- Included accessories - A music / audio patch cord, cord clip, two AA batteries, a carrying case and a foam windscreen are included with every Sierra.
- Available configurations: Dual GA plugs
- 30-day money-back guarantee - We know that every cockpit and pilot is different. That's why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the product for a full and prompt refund.
- 5-year warranty - Lightspeed stands by the quality of the Sierra with a comprehensive 5-year warranty of materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA - The Sierra is built, rigorously tested, and inspected by Lightspeed employees at our Oregon facility.